Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ice, Ice Baby

On Christmas Eve we went to church service with my family and then headed over to ICE! at the Gaylord Palms Hotel. If you've never been it is basically a convention center that is filled with ice sculptures and did I mention it's 9 degrees inside??? It is also yet another thing for people from other states to make fun of Floridian's for (other states who live in this in winter don't find it as entertaining, I'm sure). Living in the Kansas winter last year, the thing that made it much more bearable was that there isn't any wind!

Here's some pics of the ice-y fun. Can I also say that going as a family group of about 15 proved to be difficult, especially when you are all in the same sexy electric blue coat!!!


The gang's all here!


They hated on my faux fur accessories but gotta do what you can to make that coat look glam!



Creepy Santa!!!!



Diesel in ICE!!!!!

Nativity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment