Monday, December 21, 2009

What Happens At The Office Christmas Party, Stays At The Office Christmas Party

I went to visit Stephan for one last long weekend in Kansas (single, glistening tear) and we went to his squadron Christmas party. It's kinda lame, but any excuse to dress up and I'm there!

I was having a Carrie Bradshaw in the final episode of Sex and the City moment. I rocked my BCBG corset seemed strapless dress and dressed Stephan in a velvet blazer and tweed pants and no tie (going rebel). He is my Ken Doll. But that is another post altogether.

We had fun despite the prom like atmosphere, the white elephant gift exchange, lame games like 2 Truths and a Lie and the Newlywed game, mediocre food, drunken debauchery, and the fact Stephan somehow got put in charge of taking pics.

At least we have some new cute pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment