Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Leaving The World of White and Black...

And rejoining the world of color!!! I'm excited to start my new life with Stephan but will miss all my girls at White House Black Market! I had some great times with some great girls!

My last day was also my Store Manager Ashley's last day (we also had our first day together so it was kind of an end of an era.) The girls made a big deal and decorated the back room with streamers and pics and posters. Then we met up after work... I heart them all!!!

We were banned from the back room and came to find this!









We loved this part of the poster! We were both quitting for our hubbies so they pasted a pic of them together (It kinda looked like they were a chic gay couple)





Iris, Veronica, Me, Ashley, Dawn, and Barbara XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Aweee this is soo cute!!! Favorite part "Drag Queen Makeup" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY WE MADE IT TO YOUR BLOG! I love ya girl I think you were my fashion and makeup soulmate!

    ReplyDelete