Monday, June 7, 2010

5 Things to Keep Me Entertained in June

Unfortunately Stephan with be running around for training during alot of June, but there's plenty of TV premiers to keep me busy. So excited!

1. Bethenny Getting Married?, Thursdays (My favorite housewife! What's with the question mark?)

Source

2. Design Star, Sundays (An hour a week of me making comments like "I've never seen that before!" and "I could do better."



3. Color Splash, Sundays (My original design crush)



4. True Blood, Sundays (Total guilty pleasure! One word this season. Werewolves.)




5. Kathy Griffin, My Life on the D-List, Tuesdays (I love you Kathy!)



What will you be watching this summer?



1 comment:

  1. Love all the shows above! My hubby actually got me started on True Blood & Ive been watching the 2nd season like mad trying to catch up before season 3 starts!Love the pic of your "kid" in the pool!
    I had been wanting an air conditioner & hubby kept saying it wasnt hot enough..I made a comment one day about our girls(our 2 dogs)getting hot & guess what showed up the next day?

    ReplyDelete