Friday, June 4, 2010

Dear Acrylic Coffee Table,

I know I made a promise to you, that you could move in with me and we'd live happily ever after. We really connected... BUT, I've met someone else. I wasn't looking, it just sort of happened. I'm so sorry, I hope we can still be friends. Love, Emily


Former Flame, CB2 Peekaboo Acrylic Coffee Table, $249

New Love-ah, Nate Berkus Mirror Top Bamboo Coffee Table, $279.95

I adjusted a few things recently about the living room plan, changed the mirror to vintage gold to make the coffee table work, changed some accessories. It makes the colors feel a little richer now. Freaking love that coffee table!

Updated Living Room

Updated Living Room by Em Pink on Polyvore.com





2 comments:

  1. i am in love with your blog! i'm moving into a new apartment in a couple months and looking to design the living room. we have very similar styles so your blog is such an inspiration! i also wanted to get an acrylic table but that bamboo one is looking gorgeous too. where is the 3-seater sofa from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sofa is Chloe from Macy's. It is amazing but they have the absolute worst customer service!!!!! It's a great price too! Thanks for the comment, I haven't blogged in forever and miss it. Good luck with your new place!

      Delete