Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let There Be Light Fixtures!

I have SO many saved links on my computer of design inspiration and home decor. I'm all about Old Hollywood Glamour, Hollywood Regency, and Art Deco! Here are some light fixtures that I'm currently obsessed with!
LUSTS:



Horse Head Lamp (I don't know why, but I LOVE this)

MUSTS:
From ZGallerie:


Erto Chandelier $399

Linear Strand Crystal Chandelier $349 (I have no idea where the heck you hang this!)



Twig Lamps $59.99 -$119 (SO whimsical)

From Overstock.com:


Glass Pendant $294.99



Crystal Chandelier $289.99


I'm on the look out for cheaper versions and I will be looking for thrift store/vintage finds too.



2 comments:

  1. You should totally start going to yard sales. Things like the horse lamp from Z Gallerie might be able to be found at yard sales. They probably just need a good coat of paint. You can find amazing things at yard sales that look brand new with paint. If only Kyle let me go to Garage sales....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices for lighting, i am shopping for a chandelier and discovered your blog! I hope you keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete