Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zac Attack

No, this isn't a post about Saved by the Bell, silly bunny, it's about the Zac Posen for Target collection.

I've literally been counting down since I heard the news months ago, and the, I actually decided to have a life yesterday and completely forgot to set my alarm to be at Target when it opened at 8am.

When I turned on my computer I gasped (Stephan thought I was insane) I just kept screaming "Oh my gosh, Zac Posen, we have to goooooooo!" So I ordered what I could online praying it would fit and threw a dress on and headed to Target sans make-up and hair.

I don't know why I was so rushed, Ft. Walton Beach isn't exactly the fashion capitol of the universe or anything. No one probably even knew or cared but me in the whole city.

Here are the favesies (and of course I have a reason/occasion for EVERY one):

For work:

Ruched skirt $34.99

For my brother's college graduation:

Polka dot Dress $39. Freaking 99!!!

For our vintage-y photo shoot we won:

Red Ruffle Dress, $79.99

The ruffle skirt comes off to reveal a chic cocktail dress. So you could wear the skirt with a tank a'la Sex and the City opening credits, just the dress or skirt over dress.

For bestie's bridal luncheon?

Tiger Print Sailor Dress, $39.99 aka PRACTICALLY FREE

Bought this. I look better in it than this model. Just saying. Print is so Diane von Furstenberg, cut is so Blair Waldorff

For giggles:

Bravo, Selma Blair! Tried this on at the store. Heavenly. Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment