Monday, February 8, 2010

How Could I Forget???

Somehow I forgot to include this wacky wallpaper in my wallpaper post...silly girl!!! Here's the Birch Tree Wallpaper from Anthropologie. It is alot of fun. David Bromsted used it in an episode of Color Splash, and you know how I feel about him!


Color Splash Birch Tree Wallpaper (Can you spot the Ghost Chairs???)



A more subdued way to use the wallpaper (The blogger that I got this image from called this wallpaper "so last year" haha)


If you have $198/roll laying around you can buy it here at Anthropologie, It cracked me up that the one and only review for it on the website they used it in their mudroom...$198/roll on your mudroom???? Who are these people????




1 comment:

  1. That tree wallpaper went around the blogosphere, I even saw it in an elevator in a hotel in Calgary! I love it!

    ReplyDelete