Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whose Blog Is It, Anyway?

In the countdown to our 2 year wedding anniversary on March 1, I'm doing a few recaps on our Big Fat Southern/Military/Baptist/Glamorous/Old Hollywood/Country Club Wedding. Why, you may ask???

Well, for 3 reasons:
1. Because I can
2. It was timelessly fabulous
3. Either the wedding blog thing wasn't as big in the two years I was planning or I just was oblivious to it (I like to think the first since I was all consumed in the wedding industry for 2 years)

I'm just going to show some fave pics and inspirations. I really loved planning my wedding, and would be happy doing it professionally if I knew how the heck to get started! It was the most creatively fulfilling experience I've ever heard (house scheming is a close second).

Let the wedding posts begin!




1 comment:

  1. Aw congrats on 2 years! The hubs and I will be celebrating our 10 year in April!

    ReplyDelete