Monday, February 22, 2010

Where I Bathe

I had a big win on Ebay last night! I got 2 builder's overstock Vienna Full Spectrum crystal bathroom light for a steal. They are worth $285 EACH but I got 'em for $60 each. SO excited. So here's the bathroom I'm building around it. We bought a similar jute shade from Walmart already, and all the towels are on sale and on there way from West Elm (I've been hitting their sale section HARD). The rest are all wishlist items. Those mirrors with mirror trim are impossible to find on the cheap! Z Gallerie needs an accessory sale STAT. I swear that their accessories were always on sale UNTIL I moved into the new house and wanted to actually buy.
Of course...

Do you design a room around one great find or have a concept that you find things to fit into???

Glam Master Bath
Glam Master Bath by Em Pink on Polyvore.com





No comments:

Post a Comment